Sunday 25 April 2010

The Mini Sam Tan Kitchen Turns One! :)


I can hardly believe it, but today marks one whole year since I jumped on the blogger bandwagon and wrote my first post, and then sharing the excitement of having mastered Char Kuay Teow.

60 posts and 45, 000 hits later (thank you to all the foodies out there who have visited this blog!), here it still stands for me to trade recipes, restaurant reviews and general gourmet passions with all the gluttons and gastronomes out there.

Thank you all for reading and supporting The Mini Sam Tan Kitchen, and here's to many more years to come! :)

Hugs and chocolate brownies,
Sam Tan

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam, GOD your blog is AMAZING, and I miss your tasty food...!
    Keep it up, and let me know when you publish the cooking book someday! lol (you're that goooood)
    Rina x

    ReplyDelete